Fire and Explosion Investigation
If it caught fire or exploded, you want to know why.
Determining the root cause and origin of a fire or explosion can seem impossible. The sheer nature and force of fire can mask or destroy the evidence. You need a trained, experienced investigator who employs the latest in industry recognized scientific methods that can stand up to the challenge of litigation.
That's where we come in.
Our seasoned experts have over 30 years experience and have investigated and given legal testimony in hundreds of cases involving:
- Fire Reconstruction
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Gas Explosion Investigation, Testing and Analysis
- Origin and Cause Determination
- Arson Investigation
- Car, RV, Truck and Trailer Fires
- Chemical Fires
- Gas Sampling
- Fire Extinguishing Systems Analysis
- Gas Systems Design and Analysis
- Code Interpretation
- Computer Analysis of Fires
- Electrical Fires and Equipment Analysis
- Fire/Explosion Calculations
- L.P. and Natural Gas Incidents
- Gas/Oil Well Site Fires and Explosions
- Testing and Analysis of Combustion and Mechanical Equipment